Fall is my all-time favorite season: the leaves are changing, it is FINALLY getting cooler again, and Starbucks is carrying pumpkin spice lattes again. The best time of the year right after Christmas (which obviously starts on Dec 1st.)
To make the best out of this season, here are some tips on what to do to make it a fall to remember
Outdoor Fall Activities
- Get lost in a corn maze.
- Take a leaf-peeping road trip. Nothing better than just riding around town looking at all the beautiful gardens and trees.
- Go for a hike. Even if you are not a big hiker, the views and the fresh air will be worth it!
- Collect colorful fall leaves, press them and add them to a scrapbook or into a photo album.
- Plant bulbs in your garden for next spring. You will thank yourself in March!
Indoor Fall Activities
- Cozy up by the fireplace, even if it’s just on your TV. I promise it will make you feel all warm inside.
- Host a potluck. Have a Friendsgiving and celebrate together.
- Light scented candles. Bring out all the fall scents and turn your home into a wonderland.
- Carve a pumpkin. Get creative and turn it into a contest.
- Make caramel apples—a super easy DIY with the yummiest outcome.
Whatever you might do, I hope you have the best time this fall! Thanks for being here!