Most people agree that there is hardly a better breakfast than pancakes. Pancakes are just delicious. But sadly, they are not the most diet-friendly food. But behold! Here is my ultimate favourite pancake recipe – and it is diet friendly.
- 2 Medium sized eggs
- 200g ripe bananas (about 2)
- 50 g flour
- Sweetener if needed (Xucker, Stevia, etc.)
- Toppings of choice
Step by step
- Peel the bananas and smash them with a fork until they are all mushy
- Beat the eggs and add banana mush
- Add in flour and sweetener if needed
- Mix until batter is even
- Add small portions of batter into hot non-stick pan and cook until golden brown
- Flip and cook until golden brown
- Serve with toppings of choice
This batter makes up to ten mini pancakes or six bigger ones – with a total of 515 kcal.
Pretty good for a treat!