People are different, especially when it comes to work ethic.
Some people enjoy responsibility and are happy to help others (I am not saying me but me) while others struggle with one task.
Don’t get me wrong, this doesn’t mean that their work is worse or less valuable – they just don’t seem to be as efficient. This might not be an issue for some, freely following the motto of the title; but it can get your colleagues in quite a bit of trouble. But behold – there is a solution!
Planners! They will save your life, I promise!
And these are some of the reasons:
- You can keep track of all your responsibilities ar any given moment
- You learn to focus on the most important activities
- You can share your schedule with others – your team will thank you!
- You will increase your productivity
- You can enjoy the feeling of completion after checking off a task
If this is not appealing enough for you, just google planner girls – you won’t be disappointed.